Spotify Playlist

Steve and I both enjoy music. I don't really listen to music while I ride, but Steve does. We have both made playlists of our favorite songs and songs that we are hyped on to show you guys.




Here's what Steve had to say about his playlist that he created. "My music tastes are weird, and I mean really weird.  Most of the stuff that I listen to might not seem too odd by itself, but when it's all put together into a playlist, it just is straight up crazy to have some '70's classic rock right next to DJ Screw and some progressive house music.  I listen to a lot of genres of music, but as shown by this playlist, most of that music tends to be slower paced, except for a few outliers."


My music taste is also kind of weird. Not the songs necessarily, but I can go from Metal to Rap and then back to metal. I love it. This is only a fraction of the songs that I listen to. While I do not listen to music while riding I do while taking photos. It helps me focus actually. Keeps the part of my mind that gets easily distracted from being distracted. 

Now that you have seen our Spotify Playlists, go home and make your own. When you are done tag me in them on Twitter @KrisRisnerBMX and I will post them on the site for everybody to check out! To share playlists you need to go to you playlist and click the options button (3 dots in a circle) and then click "Also post to: Twitter". Log in to twitter and post away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment