BMX Photos: Part 1

Tim Hankins with a Feeble to Toothpick.

Before I even begin I would like to apologize for being behind on posts lately. I have been very busy with college visits and what not. Now that I have been accepted to the Art Institute of St.Louis for Photography I would like to celebrate by showing some photos. Also, if you click HERE then you can see the Deviant blog that is dedicated to photography. I also have a very exciting project coming up in the future, so keep an eye out for that! Hit the jump to see the rest of the photos.

Mason Burke smiling for the camera while doing a Tabe Air
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Owen Hensley with a Feeble-to-tooth up a ledge. 
Everybody loves a nice silhouette picture. 
JChapmane with a footjam at Westhoff skatepark in O'fallon.
Tim Hankins with a Double peg- Tire Grab.
Tyler Baker with a wallride at Plan Nine Skatepark in St.Louis.
Reggie with a barrel roll/flip over the box at Plan Nine Skatepark.

Thanks for checking out my photos. I will be posting part two in a bout a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment